Welcome Information and Nearby Amenities
Welcome to Granite Mountain Ranch!
Great restaurants within a 20 minute drive include Mastro’s Steak, Preston's Steak, Darcy's, Jade Palace, Spiga Cucina, Bodega 13, Talavera and Proof at Four Seasons Resort, Al Hamra Indian. Lamp Pizza, Tomaso's when in Rome, The Dynamite Grill at Troon North Golf Club, Pinnacle Grille, and Mesquite Grill.
It is just 15 minutes to Troon and Tonto Verde Golf Clubs, and approximately 30 minutes to numerous other excellent golf courses.
Great shopping listed below in approximate time/ miles:
1. Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter / 30 minutes/19 miles
2. CVS Pharmacy / 20 minutes/ 12 miles
3. Scottsdale Fashion Square: 40 minutes/25 miles
4. Old Town Scottsdale: 40 minutes/25 miles
5. Ace Hardware: 20 minutes /12.5 miles
6. Biltmore Fashion Park: 45 minutes/30 miles
7. Desert Ridge Mall: 30 mins/ 18miles
8. AJ’s Fine Foods: 20 mins/ 12 miles
9. Safeway Grocery: 20 mins/ 12.5 miles
10. Sprouts Market: 20 minutes /12 miles
11. Target: 20 mins/ 12.5 miles
12. Walgreens Pharmacy 10 mins/ 8 miles
13. Several Banks nearby include Wells Fargo (10 min), Chase (12 min), and Bank of America (20 min)
14. Whole Foods Market: 25 minutes / 17 miles
15. Home Depot, Lowes: 32 minutes / 17 miles
Other amenities nearby:
1. Pinnacle Peak Park- 15 mins – beautifully groomed trails and views to down town Phoenix. Many activities abound here including Stargazing events and personally guided tours from the very knowledgeable park guides. If you are a rock climber some wonderful climbs are here for you too.
2. Brown's Ranch Trailhead 10 mins- Miles of groomed trails for Horses, mountain bikes, hikers. Dogs are welcome
3. Bartlett Lake– 35 mins- Boating, camping, hiking and fishing are all here. You can see the dam from many of the roof decks in GMR!
4. Doc Cavalliere park is complete just 10 mins away. Play gym for the kids and short hiking trails.
5. Fire protection and EMS (Emergency Medical Services) are provided by Rural Metro Corporation. Fire station #826 located at 163 Street and Rio Verde Drive.
6. Police protection is provided through Maricopa County Sheriff's Dept.